Accelerate innovation by using acquiring open APIs
The world is changing fast and this requires innovation and agility from digital service providers in the payments industry. Consumers are shopping anytime, anywhere and expect instant availability of information. FinTech players are disrupting the market with new services and products forcing traditional banks to change. Moreover, new regulations require action.
We believe in the strength of bundling knowledge with our customers to face these challenges together.
By making use of WL Open Financial API Services you can build fast, innovative and convenient digital solutions to meet current market expectations. They offer you the opportunity to accelerate innovation and accelerate your time to market. The Worldline Developer Portal is your dedicated API store, a demonstration portal for our open APIs in which internal and external developers participate.
Our dedicated API development environment for open financial APIs
- End-to-end solution for acquirers, PSPs, merchants and corporates
- Easy and real-time access to data using standardized interfaces
- APIs are offered standalone and as packages
- Controlled and secured access to our open APIs
- Developer portal (including sandbox) for internal and external developers
- Support by our dedicated API team
Value for our clients
- Meet current market expectations and accelerate innovations using open APIs
- Increase your revenue with new fast, innovative and convenient digital service solutions
- Faster time to market due to standardized API interfaces and shop approach
- Retrieve real-time data easily and always have the latest data for your application
- Save on support by allowing your third party customers direct access to data
- Meet regulatory requirements
Contact our expertMichael de Jong Product Manager
Michael de Jong has over 10 years’ experience building innovative products across the value chain of card acquiring and PSP processing. Today he works as an international product manager in acquiring processing and is Worldline Financial services specialist for Open Financial API Services, Clearing, Dispute management and Data Warehouse products.Mail Michael