More about Instant Payments
We believe instant payments are going to fundamentally change payments.
Interested in our vision and activities for Instant Payments?
Visit Worldline's Insights & Innovations section.
Enjoy the most flexible, reliable and secure clearing and settlement possible
Banks and financial institutions need a clearing and settlement partner that offers fast and steady services. They also need solutions that are future proof and ready for new technological developments and regulatory changes.
As a driving force in the creation of the European Automated Clearing House Association (EACHA), our Clearing & Settlement services are leading in the industry and meet those needs. By complying with industry standards, you will enjoy the most secure and reliable settlement possible. And with our high-capacity system you can reap the benefits of low operating costs and extremely low exception processing.
- Industrial scale processing providing optimized TCO, including a single fee on existing and emerging payments types (Instant Payments)
- Modernized always on (24/7) multi-scheme, multi-bank platform supporting a seamless shift from batched to instant payments
- Fully integrated Instant Payments Clearing & Settlement service, including end-to-end value chain coverage: Payments Processing Back-Office, Multi-Channel solutions, Overlay services such as Mobile Banking and Mobile P2P apps
- Supporting various liquidity solutions allowing banks optimized liquidity across geographies and payment types
Value for our clients
- Lower your liquidity risk and improve revenues
- Benefit from lower settlement account balance with our 30-minute settlement cycle
- Connect to the whole of Europe through a single point of contact
- Reduce transaction costs and simplify SEPA compliance
Download our criteria (PDF)
In order to use our Clearing and Settlement Mechanism (CSM), parties have to meet and adhere to our participant admission criteria.
When not adhering to these criteria, we will suspend or exclude the participant from using the CSM.
Contact our expertMichael Schilder Product Market Manager CSM Services
Michael has 20+ years of experience in the account to account payments area. As a payment consultant and in product management, he has extensive knowhow within instant payments, batch credit transfers and direct debit solutions, including value added services. He has extensive experience in identifying client/community needs and translating them into actionable solutions. Michael is currently responsible for the global development and innovation around Clearing & Settlement services within the Worldline A2A portfolio. Contact Michael for the Worldline ACH services, locally, EU cross-border and globally.Contact Michael
Product Market Manager CSM Services