Our integrated solution allows your corporate clients to accept e-Mandates on their own website, while buyers can authorize mandates in the trusted environment of their own bank.
Efficient and easy handling of e-Mandates in a trusted environment
One of today’s quickest and easiest means of payment – direct debit – has found its way to the digital world. Consumers and businesses demand a complete digital experience, which is fulfilled by e-Mandates.
Worldline’s e-Mandate Service is secure and simple. It allows banks’ corporate clients to accept e-Mandates on their own website, while buyers can authorize mandates in the trusted environment of their own bank.
- e-Mandate routing capability for the e-Mandate scheme of the Dutch banks ('Digitaal Incassomachtigen')
- Self-service portal for the onboarding of corporate clients and service providers
- Test service for corporates and service providers
- Online bank approval module
- Optional mandate management module
- Validation services for banks
- Online reporting module for corporates and banks
- Optional customer support services and full-service branding (bank)
Value for banks
- Banks’ corporate clients can optimize incoming revenues from direct debits using the widely accepted e-Mandate solution
- New revenues from e-Mandate services provided to corporates and payment service providers
- Minimal effort for banks, since no integration is required
- Maximum support for the banks’ corporate clients and their service providers with a self-service portal, integrated test functionality and extensive reporting modules
- Use of a trusted, secure, fully compliant network with 24x7 availability
Contact our expertTom Wijnen Senior Product Marketing Manager
Tom is responsible for the Access 2 Account TPP and iDEAL, iDIN and e-Mandate processing services. He has been working for this company since 2001, first managing and developing Dutch payment products after which he actively developed the SEPA portfolio. Tom has extensive knowledge of the payment system and has done work for the European Payment Council. T +31 6 15 86 32 97Mail Tom
Deutsche Bank about e-Mandates
Edwin Hartog, Head of Cash Management for Corporates at Deutsche Bank explains how solutions from trusted parties can help banks to keep up with the rapid developments in the FinTech industry.Read more
Roel Popping, Director of Payments, ING Nederland
Our customers are looking to issue direct debit mandates in a way that is easy, user-friendly and secure, and Worldline’s e- Mandate service enables them to do just that – all electronically.